Monday, July 2, 2012

Nikki Lynn My BestFried

When you get to take pictures of someone you are good friends with you have those funny moments and make such good memories!

As I headed to Stephenville last weekend I was getting there hours before we could ever take pictures in this HOT HOT Texas sun! But we has outfits to pick out, and we were like little kids playing dress up adding accesories here and there! And man does she look beautiful!

All of these pictures were taken at her house! What a gorgeous location it was too!!

Lets take a look into Nikki's Shoot


She is just such a fun gal, I mean that smile! Hello there!



She will even do a little weed/tree trimmin to help you get the shot that you want!



Yea she has a sassy side, and we had fun with it! Thanks Nikki for getting those pesky little weeds out of our mirror!



Does this make you LOVE your country or WHAT?!?!?!


Just couldn't help but post this one!



Another sneek behind the scenes! Her sweet man, helped us all afternoon. In between spots he went and got the horses up for us, and even put them up so we could go through pictures! What a sweet sweet man!



I know that this was pretty short sweet and to the point, but I didn't think I needed to add much for this doll here!! Have A Good Night my dear readers!

Stay Tuned!

~~~~Gyspy~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment